Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Colors

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year...I wanted to share with you all the beautiful colors around our house...but I'm just not that good at getting them just at the right time...Enjoy anyway it is still pretty...






































Tim loves raking up all the leaves!!! But I'm always after him to let them stay down a little longer so the grand kids can play in them...he tells me we have plenty...I'm not sure though we only get 150 + bags a year????


























4 comments:

Sturges Family said...

We will have to bring the boys over and let them play in a big pile of leaves one of these days. I don't think that we are going to get much at our house and Tim's right... you have more than enough to spare. Have fun raking Tim!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Yes you will! It is just not fun it they don't get to bury someone in them or throw them all over! Maybe even help rake a little...JT and Ethan have done that and loved it!

Anonymous said...

Whoa...I almost didn't see Kollie, she blends right in with the leaves.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

I was going to put that in there for John!!! ha,ha,ha!! She really does if she was laying down...you would almost miss her!

You funny girl!! Or did you husband tell you to put that??

Where is your pumpkin????