Monday, April 20, 2009

Jump, Jump, Jump!!!!!

Ok here is some fun Trampoline pictures...these guys are playing dodge ball!! Or the way they do it...jump over the ball..which Caleb has a hard time doing. It is fun to watch! TJ what is he doing?? His feet are hardly off the trampoline...How is he going to flip over???

Terriebeth...Higher, Higher, Higher!!!!


Tabitha....I don't know I'm pretty scared!!!



Tabitha, Hollie and Caleb playing crack the egg.

More dodge ball!! Look at them smiling having a ton of fun!!
Grandpa even took a turn with Tatem ...when he thought no one was looking...taken from inside the house..

Yahoo!!! Terriebeth made it over!!! Look at that form!!!
TJ made it over also...and you didn't think he was jumping high enough ;o)


We get a double take of this one?? Sorry don't know how to delete them except by mistake!

And yes Tabitha finally got brave enough and she made it also!!! What a day!!!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

I love TerrieBeths jumping picture!

Anonymous said...

The kids think that game with the ball is the best game. Silly's. Where is the picture of you on the trampoline? I'm pretty sure the first one of me is after I've flipped and I'm coming down!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

No you wouldn't be that high and I took it from your bedroom window. Your are just jumping.

Hollie I thougth you said you had a comment ready for all the pictures when I posted them??

I'm pretty sure Hollie is the only one that got a picture of me and she posted it to the Wilde blog ;o)

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

you are so lucky to have all of your family around- I heard that the weather has been nice there!
Connor and I will be back in June for my brother's farewell- maybe we could stop by?

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Of course you can!! When in June are you coming?

And I'm sure your weather has been a lot better than ours!!!