Saturday, June 27, 2009

A day of Adventure,,,and I mean Adventure part 2

ok The Blogger and I are not getting along...first I somehow deleted all the rest of the pictures form the last post so that why we have this post...second it won't let me start typing before the pictures this time...every time I try it deletes the first picture. And then it is stupid underlining everything and I don't' want it to!!!! Ok on to this post...the picture about is us starting out on our second adventure...which Terriebeth said was Grandma's adventure...but really she just remembered a arched cave thing and she wanted to find it again and I said I knew where it was. But there is a story I have to tell...we are eating some apples and drinking some water before we start Adventure number 2, then 3 girls and an older man come walking by....the girls are in nice dresses and one in high heels and pulling a rollie suitcase...we just watch them go by and then I say that looks a little fishy...and everyone starts laughing!!! Of course we didn't get any pictures. But we came to the conclusion that he was a photographer and his cameras were in the suitcase. They went a different way than we did, so we will never know for sure. Ok the next picture shows part of the trail we will be on...a lot different from the last post.

Here is the arched cave thing...so grandma's adventure is over ;o) And it wasn't to hard.
In the above picture Grandpa was trying to hide...ooops got ya this time ;o) I also took a picture of Terriebeth and the kids but I must have just used her camera!
John climbed to the top of our arch cave thing can you see that speck on top?

He is right over a little sky light hole thing in the cave...I once again took a picture from that view but it must have been on Terriebeth's camera!!
Looking around on the other side of the cave
The Thirds adventure starts now!
Hummmmm let me see...what looks like a great way to go?
John being brave and jumping when he thought no one was looking ;o) Got cha!!!
And we are off....
The Third and Terriebeth checking out the best route...John well maybe we could go this way, and Grandpa helping Tatem
Ok I said I kept all of the pictures in....this one I'm surprised I left in!!! But wanted you to see what a stressed out, windblown, Grandma looks like!!!
See why there is stress??? Ha,ha,ha!
The route is not as bad as it looked! At least not yet ;o)
Here is another cave...with Grandpa on the edge so they won't fall off going in or coming out of the cave.
A better view of it!
Off we go!! Down, down, down....
And up, up, up!!
Down, down , down....look how pretty it is out there!
Still going down....
This is where we are coming down from..
We found two little cave and Grandpa is trying to scare Tatem by putting his hand in one and out the one she is by!! Yeah didn't work...remember this girl has no fear!!! Ha,ha,ha!
Just playing around!

We were about these two little caves....

Ok that is the end of this post and the end of Adventure number 2 and part way through Adventure number 3....so check back for more fun filled adventures and don't forget to look at Adventure number 1

No comments: