Friday, August 14, 2009

Let me tell you about my guy.....

Just wanted to tell everyone about my guy...who is my pride and joy.

He worked hard and got his degree in 3 years instead of 4. All this while still working.

He aced almost all of his classes...he had 2 high B+'s. But has a 4.0 GPA in Accounting.

He did it when he was not the traditional student....meaning he was a little older than most ;o).

And now I'm proud to say he is the new Ada County Accounting Manager and has 36 departments under him! How fun!!

It will be interesting to see if he can handle a 8-5 job!! Ha,ha,ha!! I know he will do fine and love every moment of it!!

I don't know what he is more excited about....having a Monday - Friday job, weekends off and 2 weeks vacation, or having an office with 3 windows!!!

I just want him to know that I'm proud of him...and I'm going to miss not seeing him on my lunches or having dinner ready for me when I get home... Now I will be home first and have to cook!! ha,ha,ha!! French fries and chocolate...Yummmy!!

Way to go Tim....continue to work hard and show them what you got!!!

Love ya tons speckle belly!!

7 comments:

Tim said...

Thanks hon!

AuntPenny said...

Wow how great is that!!!!! When did you start youre new job? Well im VERY proud of youre man to Terrie, but its not a shock hes done that well. He allways does beyond good at evrything he does. Good luck on youre new job Tim way to go!

Anonymous said...

Yay Daddy-O!

tabs said...

Congrats dad!!

Hollie said...

Speckle belly?!

It is very impressing Tim. You are such a great example to all those around you... and a wonderful cook! :)

Hailey, Brandon & Connor said...

So amazing! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady...update your blog! Don't you have a new deck you'd lik to show off?