Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Book Update

Ok I'm done with 90 minutes in Heaven. Well I'm not a fan of it, but it has some good parts about recovering from bad times, in the authors case a car accident, and about dealing with things and moving on in your life. The whole 90 minutes in Heaven thing...I don't buy. Of course he take a chapter or two repeating over and over about it, which could have been summed up in one paragraph. If you get passed that the rest of the book is ok. There are some parts that you think...really come on...not sure if I recommend this one. It is just plain weird, with a some good common sense parts in it!!

The Work and the Glory #9 All Is Well is just as wonderful as the last time I read it!!! I wanted to hurry and finish it and I didn't want it to end all at the same time. What a wonderful journey all 9 books take you on. You are right there with them through it all. There is lots of tears and lots of laughs...as the character take on member's of your own family ;o). Highly recommend this book!!

The 5 love languages...yeah I haven't finished it...I think I've all but given up on it!! Ha,ha,ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the 5 languages of love?

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

It is one of those that Tabitha ordered (other people bought these books also), when she got me Mistaken Identity.

Want to borrow it???? I loved to see how far you get in it!