Tuesday, June 15, 2010

3 Reunions and a Funeral almost done...

Ok for those who are not family and read this blog I know this is boring stuff. For my kids who think I take to many pictures...(you are right!), but one day when you are older you just might be glad I took so many....right Randy? Here I tried to get a group picture...yeah there is a lot not in it ;o)
Randy and Debbie's expression ....wow that is a lot of people!
Mike and his sister Brandy and her husband John
Far left KC and his little one
TerrieBeth, KC's wife Alyssa, (sorry I know I spelled it wrong), Bobbi hiding and Justin
Caught you Bobbie!!!
Hailey...Bobbie's daughter
Hailey and Kaleah Bobbie's other daughter
Kiana, Nicole and Tom
Me, Tatem and Jessie
Tatem and Jessie
Tonya, Randy and Jessie
Tabitha ;o)
Tonya, Randy and Jessie again.
Tatem , Randy and Me
Terriebeth, Tatem, Randy and Tabitha
Kiana, Nicole and Tom again ;o)
Caleb and Kaleah
Kenna, Katie and Scott. I love it Katie ;o)
Jenny, Kenna,Randy, Lynne Katie and Scott
And one more time
Miss Tatem telling Aunt Glenna something very important
Trying to get another full room shot..of course it won't work but I had to try
From the other side...
What more people coming....
My crazy sista...gotta love her ;o)
(and yes she is going to kill me for this one)
Don't worry she never reads my blog so I'm safe!!!Reunions time....again
Kenna
Randy and Tony
How are we suppose to eat...there is to many people we need to talk to.
Brett and Corine's little girl ;o) Yep she was the youngest one there...followed closely by KC's
The troublemakers...yes that includes Katie who is sitting in the next booth...I heard about it all ;o)
Tatem had to hold the baby....Don't get any ideas there Jessie
Melanie and her grand daughter.
Tony and his great grand daughter

Caleb
He wanted a picture of his pancake! Funny boy.
Yep he is smiling because he thinks it is funny
Hey look I'm eating a chocolate chip....
Tatem with her Uncle TJ and Grandpa
Tatem and Caleb cousins forever
Ok this picture was taken at the same time all the rest of these pictures were. I will make whoever guesses what it is a batch of TV mix or Chocolate Chip coookies. So make sure you comment and say what you think it is....it took me a while to remember but once I did I said yep I can see that now!!! Can't wait to read your guesses.
If you are under here you can see what is going on and not be in the way
See I didn't get stepped on and they don't have a clue I'm here ;o)
Oh yeah I see what you mean ;o0
Picture time...It has been about 6ish years since we have all been together in one place.
We are trying to take a picture here....

Sharon
Melanies grand daughter...man I wished I could remember her name...it starts with an M
Husbands and wifes get to join us....we missed you Wayne!

Just keep smiling....on and on and on

Something is moving under there....
And smiling.....
Randy and Debbie with all the great neices and nephews...totally crazy!

Not sure what was going on here. But I love the look on these 3 faces....
Debbie's nephew...who was a pretty good camera man....
Wait is that the two who don't look or act alike again....

Good times had by all....don't forget to comment on what you think that picture was...I can't wait to make someone TV mix or chocolate chip cookies!!
We miss all of you who could not be there and hope to see you soon....

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Holy Crap! Sometimes I think they make memory cards too big cause when you get around to downloading them there is just too much to go through. I love your new pic up top though. TJ is guessing that that one pic is Tatem or Caleb's eye. I really have no idea. Who knows with you... it could just be the floor or a pretty plate or something.

tabs said...

That's what I was going to say! Someone's closed eye really close up and the dark part in the middle are eyelashes.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Yeah TJ and Tabitha you win. It is a picture of Tatems eye up close. She wanted me to take it but of course with the flash she couldn't keep it opened!!

Let me know what you want ;O)

Tammy said...

YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE YOUR NO SAFE... WHAT AN BAD PICTURE AND YOU SHOWED IT.. YOU ARE ON MY LIST GIRL..... LOL