Friday, July 2, 2010

Book Update

Well I'm a little behind on updating my books. So here is a fast recap of 5 books ;o)

The Titan's Curse...wow good book, I'm really glad The III asked me to read them. It is one of those books where you have to know what happens next, so you keep reading when you shouldn't. Yes I recommend it to all ;o). Even you grandpa!

Next is Harry Potter, The Sorcerers Stone, The Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban, and The Goblet of Fire. How can you not love these books. They also leave you wondering what happens next. They are so much better than the movies ;o). Lots of fun exciting adventures in the books not in the movies. I think my favorite one so far is number 3 Prisoner of Azkaban. I recommend you all to read them...read them again if you already have, if you have only watched the movies...you need to read the books!

I hate to say to much about them in case no one has read them and I give away the whole thing!
Ha,ha,ha!!! It is summer, good time for everyone to READ, READ, READ!!!

Let me know if you have any read any good books...I always like to read new ones as well as ones I've already read!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I enjoyed you new pic up top. Looks like you finally got it down. You can't even see the camera in it!