Thursday, January 6, 2011

80 Days to a Skinnier us....

Wow getting up at 4:15 after going to bed a little later than I plan made me grouchy. I hated the yoga workout today. I whined and complained through the whole thing. It was a good workout though. A little later in the day I thought maybe it was not because I didn't get to bed when I wanted because I wasn't tired...which is weird for me....so I decided it was because I ate a medium amount of chocolate yesterday, more than just a little piece so it messed me up! Who knows.

I can blame it on a lot of things but what I should do is....
TRY MY BEST AND FORGET THE REST....

Sound familiar anyone?

3 comments:

Hollie said...

TJ liked the yoga, but didn't make it through it.

Your picture of the day turned out pretty neat.

Sturges Family said...

The yoga has been the toughest one so far. It did feel good with all the stretching but it was really difficult!! TJ

Anonymous said...

Good ol' Tony likes to say that!