Saturday, January 1, 2011

85 Days to a Skinnier Us....

Ha,ha,ha!! Watch out Tim and I can take any of you on now!!
We got the skills, and the sounds to take you down!!
If we can't take you down with a kick we sure can when we start to fall
over during the kick!!

We did Kenpo today and we thought it was pretty fun, even though we had trouble with the balance sometimes! But hey watch out soon we will have no problem!!

I forgot to tell you about the one leg wall sits we had to do yesterday! Now they were fun let me tell you. I have to admit we both are a tiny bit sore today, not bad though.

If we are not skinnier in 85 days that is ok with me...because I'm having fun no matter what. Oh yeah yesterday and today we got to sleep in so we did it a little later...8 and 9, and we like it much better at 5 in the morning...weird ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Told ya Kenopo was fun!