Monday, January 3, 2011

Sub Zero....

It was hard to get anything out of these four...they were mesmerized by the way it was made;o)



Ok guys look at me for a minute!!
Yeah right all four of them at once...what am I going to do with 5?

Here are the big kids...I think they all are as excited as the little ones....
Ok I want the fog behind you....look at me please.....Yeah still not happen....


Ok I might as well give up....
It's almost John and TerrieBeth's turn....
Surprise!!!!
10 minutes later and they are still watching ice-cream being made.
This was the funny part....the big kids go in and get there seats....look at them all lined up....
Then the little ones went in to sit down....all lined up in a row....just like the old ones....
What a funny family we have!!!! They make life so exciting ;o)
Stay tuned for some funny videos from this fun time.....

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That place was yummy :)

Anonymous said...

I love the kids pictures, I think they are each looking in a different one, excpet for Caleb!