Monday, February 14, 2011

43 Days to a Skinnier Us...

Well we did yoga today...actually I can't remember much of it at all. I know I made it through the first 30 minutes, but was so dizzy buy then that I didn't do some. All I can remember is it came to crain and I thought oh good I can do child pose, so I grab the comforter I brought for the corpse move and went into child pose...I remember doing the hamstring stretch and then Tim turning on the light and making me mad....from crain until the light came on was 1/2 that I apparently slept through. I didn't feel good at all and almost didn't go into work. Then once I was there I almost came home. But I was a trooper and made it and now I don't feel so hot again. Oh well. Tim did crain for a few 23 seconds...Yoga's Yoga!!! That all he has to say!

No comments: