Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A summer Sunday in August

I can't remember what we were having for dessert but here is Caleb cleaning out the bowl..
Can you smile Caleb?
Hollie reaching for the ice-cream container.
Who needs a bowl??
Enjoying the day and texting ;o)
Just hanging out
What still texting???
Yummy!
I think I was aiming for the dog begging from Tim but I do love the way Caleb is holding his spoon now!
Aunt Tabitha do you want some?
It's yummy!
Ok I'm good to keep eating it all by my self!
Just hanging out!! Man these picture are making me wish summer was here! It looks so nice and warm and so green!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

It makes me want summer too...

Anonymous said...

In the picture where he has the spoon in his mouth and is holding the ball towards Tabitha he totally looks like Ethan!