Sunday, March 20, 2011

TerrieBeth's Cake!!

You have all seen this great picture...well almost this great picture of TB and her wonderful Cake. I just love it and have decided I'm posting about it...I know there is other stuff that needs to come first but yeah! Tim slaved for 2 days making this cake! And it is time for another one!
John and TJ lighting the candles.
A word from Ethan!!!
Getting ready to blow the candles out!!! I love how it looks like it is on fire!!!
I really wished I could remember what was being said ....look at Tabitha!
Look at Terriebeth!
With Tatem pointing in the picture before and TerrieBeth laughing in this one...must be something about the fire that is consuming that wonderful cake!
In this on Ethan is just as ready to blow the candles out as TerrieBeth!
Ha,ha,ha!! I love this one....just the embers burning now!!
nWhat where did they go...really those candles had that much light! Ha,ha,ha! How old are you anyway TerrieBeth!!
Cake time. I think she dropped some on Austin!
John and Tim serve up the cake as everyone lines up for a piece!
Can't wait to get in and get some!
Caleb's face cracks me up here!
No wonder he had that look TJ cut in front of him in line! No fair!
More on TerrieBeth's birthday to come in the future! How far into the future....no one knows!
Now at least you know the story behind the great picture at the top of the blog!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That cake was delicious! When is Tim making it again? :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to say exactly what Hollie said!