Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sad Story...

Well it looks like my days of posting pictures might be over.  I hit the upgrade button on blogger which was recommended, and now it says I have two many pictures in the album, and if I want to add more I need to pay for more storage.  It won't let me delete any of the pictures and I'm not in the mood right now to buy more space to store pictures which I didn't even know I was storing in the first place. ;o(  But in the mean time I'm still taking my pictures of the day will go from there.  Who knows where I will end up....it won't be facebook I do know that!  Good luck everyone else if you hit that same upgrade button ;o(

2 comments:

Sturges Family said...

So the post after this before you couldn't upload more pictures and now it is letting you or after and now you can't add any more? Haven't run into the upgrade thing yet....

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the upgrade thing? Weird?