Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yahoo Catch up time....

We had yummy dutch over cheesy potatoes and Fiesta Chicken...as you can see there was not much left over!
Picture of the day #94 is from when I was sick...lots of theraflu and salt water!
Picture #95 is the lilac bush budding
Picture #96 is the tulips out front. They seem to be really going this year...but for some reason it's just the red ones ;o). The squirrels must have taken the rest of the colors.
Picture #97 is of my not so red eyes... They were a lot worse than this I wished I would have thought of it then. Funny I think I look like a dog is some cartoon! Ha,ha,ha!


Picture # 99 is the temp on the hot tub...Tim said it was 105 but it was only 104 I didn't skip a picture it didn't load where it should have so I will pick it up soon.
Picture of the day #100 is our yummy foil dinners from Sunday! Yum!
Picture #101 is of my chimes!! Ok it is only some of my chimes!
Picture #102 is of Trip pitching in the game yesterday....Stay tuned for a few more picture of that game! He really looks like his dad here, even though when dad pitches he hold his breath!
Ok here is picture # 98....don't ask me....blogger is not my friend. Here is my bookshelf downstairs... Yep there is a ton more books in our house...but not all fit on the bookshelf's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for catching up! How did you get it fixed?