Thursday, September 1, 2011

Picture of the day #244

 Ok it's not my picture of the day but it is my picture I couldn't stay awake to get Tuesday night.  Here is some of the wonderful spaghetti sauce they made!
 This is Tim's Spicy Peach BBQ Sauce, he made a couple of weeks ago.
 Ok this is my picture of the day for Wednesday.  Remember the towel thing?...when I had to have a towel on my pillow to sleep...well now I need to have pillow to put my legs on when they start cramping on me...
...it all started during the fair when Tim felt like he was radiating heat one night and I couldn't sleep so I moved to the couch and then got a leg cramp but I put my leg on a pillow as I was bringing it up to rub and it went right away...so then now I have pillows in my bed for the same thing...it has worked every time except for one....weird I know...wonder how long this phase will last...getting more banana's soon so it won't be to long!  Ha,ha,ha~!

1 comment:

tabs said...

You phrased the story much better here than when you told me! Ha ha.