Thursday, October 13, 2011

Picture of the day #306

 Ok these are yesterday's picture...long day to tired to post...This is the reason I shouldn't do cheer next year!
Ok really only 4 of these are mine but if the rest were...no way would I be doing it!  My other 3 were not here.
This is my real picture of the day.  Driving home I thought oh I haven't take my picture of the day yet...but of course I missed the first great shot, but then grabbed my camera just in case another one came along...and sure enough it did but since I was driving I just pointed in the right direction and angle and snapped.  But of course it wasn't the right angel at all...but still the picture is kinda cool!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we get in trouble for texting and driving...

Hollie said...

Seriously! Driving and taking pictures at the same time!

tabs said...

Picture of the day is more important than safety...