Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!!!

 Here is the newest pizza lover...coming in to see if it is done yet!!!
 Here is mine...yummy, yummy cheese!!!
 Ha,ha,ha!!  Yep there is two of them waiting for it to be done!
 Austin loves Daisy!!!  And one of these days I just might get a video of him trying to catch her tail!  Good thing Daisy is very patience with him!!
 Before pizza Austin got some "baby" yougert???  What is the difference?    
 I'm guessing just the price and the name!!  But he loves it!!  He is  funny kid!
 I thought I would take a picture of my pizza after I doctor it up!!  Yep that's right some banana's, some olives and some yummy pepper, green and red and some green onions!!  See I'm branching out a little!!!
Go Bronco's!!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Austin loves pizza... don't we all?

Anonymous said...

Peppers, olives and banana's all on one piece? Yuck! What kind of crust were you using? Looks yummy!