Monday, November 21, 2011

Picture of the day #342

 Thursday the wind blew bad... and this is what I came home too.
 I had some time before I had to go VT so I got started raking those crazy leaves up!
 Keep in mind that it is only about 5:30 and look how dark it is...it doesn't look like I made much progress but there were a lot of leaves down, I promise...
Tim got right to work when he got home also.  I snapped this picture right before I left to go VT...the front didn't have as many as the back but there was a lot.   Tabitha and David came over and helped for a while in the pouring rain.  Tim and I finished up at 8:30 ish...couldn't wait or the leaves would be way to heavy!
Thanks for the help Tabitha and David!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Once Tim gets the tree house built... think of how fun to make a HUGE pile of leaves to jump in from the tree house!

tabs said...

You are welcome!