Saturday, December 10, 2011

PIcture of the day #344

 Since we left Boise a little after 6 we got to see the sunrise.  I tried to take a picture
 Yep while I was driving.  But couldn't zoom in enough so I passed the camera to Tim
 Who took all of the rest for me, while I drove and told him what I wanted.
 Andrew was in the back watching to make sure Tim took the right pictures!
 Of course he was laughing at both of us too!  John was a sleep!
 It was a beautiful sunrise and I told Tim I wanted a picture of the ball!
 I think he did a really good job!
 What you can't turn the camera off yet...turn it on it's getting bigger!
 This was beautiful and Tim did a great job getting it!
 A little closer view...I thought he was going to miss it!
One more!   Thanks Tim and no I was wrong Jessica was not taking pictures in the car behind us...she didn't have her camera!  Ha,ha,ha!  And she probably wouldn't do it while driving like me!  Perfect start to a perfect day!

2 comments:

tabs said...

I love the ones with the trees!

Hollie said...

You did capture some fun pics Tim! Glad you took the camera away from Terrie while she was driving! Sheesh!