Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 7 Part 1

 Pretty much the only people there ;o)
 Then we get to Boston...this is just a small sample!
 These I thought some of you would think was cool!  Baseball fields right on the ocean!
 One of the cool theater in town.
 Tim loves the show Cheers so of course we had to go there.


 Ok I decided to take picture of people doing weird things...like taking a picture of your dog in front of the Cheers sign???
This one is of the guy walking, he was dressed way to warm.
 I liked the flowers on the roof
 Tim waiting for the trolley.

 A tree lined street.  Not many of those here.
 The tortoise and the hare.  The finish line of the Boston Marathon.  If you look close in the middle you can see them.
 A food truck!
Ok I didn't get a good picture here but these two building are the same only one is standing tall
 and one is laying down.  Interesting.
 This is the first fire department in Boston. 


They say it is still in operation, but not sure how you would fit a firetruck from today in those tiny doors.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

I think my favorite picture is the tortoise and the hare.