Monday, December 9, 2013

Capturing December 1st through the 9th

Ok my kids and some friends have said that I haven't been posting for a long time.  So I saw this Capturing December on Pintrest and thought oh this will help me post more.  Yeah well I'm already 9 days behind in posting but not taking the pictures so here is day 1-9
DECEMBER 1ST: Your view today...My view was our tree that was getting cut down in the next couple of days. Of course I forgot until it was dark
 DECEMBER 2nd:  Favorite Holiday Movie:  I picked the Santa Clause, there really is so many it is hard to narrow down to just one.
 DECEMBER 3rd: Red:   I picked our cute little Mr and Mrs Clause who we have had for ever.
 DECEMBER 4th:  Joyous...Ok not sure if this counts we were happy for more firewood but sad to see the tree come down.  
 DECEMBER 5TH: Today's temperature:   to bad this wasn't yesterday or today and it would read -3
 DECEMBER 6TH:  Shopping, well I forgot to take the picture but here is a few things we bought at Costco, sorry I can't show you the rest, it just might be presents or green beans ;o)
DECEMBER 7TH :Bright  Well this was the first picture I took Saturday morning it was pretty bright with all the snow, but didn't show up that way. 
 So later in the evening I snapped this one it is bright ;o)
 DECEMBER 8TH:  Ornament (s):  Well we don't have our tree up yet so here is a picture of one of our favorite ornaments, The Christmas Pickle
 You hide the pickle in the tree and change it location all the time, then whoever finds it on Christmas day get a prize ;o). A German tradition. We received this pickle from Bishop Daines when Tim was in the Bishopric with him.  We have since bought all our kids their own pickles.

DECEMBER 9TH: Something you are reading,  well right now I'm not reading a Christmas book, I just finished two a week or so ago.  But I am reading Bliss!  It's a fun little magical book ;o)
I will do my best to be back tomorrow, and maybe one day finish posting about our trip to Boston and our family reunions.  Yep I have some great pictures from that.  And the tree coming down and a few birthdays...yikes we have 2 grandkids in double digits now!  Yikes when did that happen!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Ethan will be excited you posted :)