Sunday, July 27, 2014

Catch up!

Well it's been a while since I've been on here and a lot has been going on.  We have 3 big things almost 4 happen since I was on here last so I will post a couple of pictures just to get caught up!  I know you don't think I can do just a couple but believe me I can!  Ha,ha,ha!
The first big thing was John left for Japan on March 1st, 2014

 The second  big thing was Madeleine Christina Gans joined our family  on March 5, 2014
The first Cousins picture
The first cousin goofy picture
Grandpa and Mads!  So cute
The third big thing was TerrieBeth, John the Thrid (Trip), and Tatem left for Japan for 8 months.  I have pictures but they are on my phone and I can't seem to get them downloaded to the computer.  Ughhhh..
The almost 4th thing is Isabella Joy Sturges should be joining the family sometime in the next 2 weeks or so!  That puts us up to 8 grand kids!   I wonder when we got so old!  Ha,ha,ha!   We did a ton more things in the last 7 months, I'll try to post a few more pictures but this is for Ethan!!  He said it's been forever since I posted.  So since I know someone is checking out my posts I'll have to be better at it!  ( I still haven't finished our Boston trip!)

Happy Sunday All!!! 

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Ethan will be excited. You have a lot of catching up to do. And instead of trying to download your pics just IM them to your e-mail. That's what I do.

TerrieBeth said...

Or you can get the blogger ap on your phone and upload them directly from there to Blogger. But they do crop differently...I did the ones on my post for John's birthday that way so you can see what I'm talking about!