Thursday, July 31, 2014

Splitting wood take two....

Ok this post is out of order!  It is the second or third time chopping splitting wood.  Sorry but I didn't want to delete it all and start over again.  So here we go.
Well on a freezing cold day, I'm not kidding it was like 10 degrees out there, we had a wood splitting party. Some of the Missionaries in our district joined us bright and early, a couple of them didn't think it was too cold out, so they didn't bring coats!  Unhooking the splitter.
 It is heavier than it looks and the little slope at the end of our driveway didn't help, but there was lots of words of encouragement and wisdom!!!
 Hey I have an idea!!!
 Yep they all liked the idea!  Funny boys!   I wished I could remember all their names it's been so long ago that I can only remember Elder Stapley and Elder Smith.  Elder Pett from our Ward was not able to be there because he was a zone leader and had to go to Emmett or somewhere like that!  No fun!

 Now how are we going to get that wood on there?
 Piece of cake we all can lift it at once!



 Success!

No comments: