Saturday, September 13, 2008

I have this fear......

I have this fear of Vampires.....and one day there seemed to be a lot of them in my house!!! Their ring leader looked a lot like Tim
They kept appearing out of no where...
They came in all shapes and sizes....
They looked like they were growling at each other....
Oh they were pretty scary...
The Spratt family
The Sturges family
Caleb loved his teeth....he even started eating them before the photo shoot was done!!!
Can you believe I got all of them to wear the teeth and then pose for pictures!! They had to know I would use them somewhere!!! Ha,ha,ha!! Whose scared of vampires now.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are still playing with theirs....they haven't even started chewing on them like Caleb! Probably because John was tlaking about how gross it was!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Ha,ha,ha!! Ours are sitting around somewhere...unless the dogs got them!