Thursday, October 2, 2008

Runs in the family

Today at work I was typing an email or putting something in and excel or word doc., and a co-worker walks by and said...."Do you know that every time you type and email your tongue is sticking out?"....well I just said it runs in the family and laughed because I get teased about this a lot ;o)

So I decided to come home and make a blog our how it runs in the family...and believe it or not I can't find a single picture with any ones tongue sticking out while they are concentrating...I know there are some somewhere...but alas I must have put them in a safe place....yada,yada,yada, you know the rest of the story...so I thought I would share some fun pictures of how we change over the years... Hope you enjoy.


Lets start off with 3 wonderful, adorable children



Then they age a little bit ;o) Yes there is four wonderful, adorable children, flat Aaron and one dog in this one....


















A few years later..they are all still strong and can still stand on their hands....I'm impressed at how long they can stay up there ;o0






Of course by now there are five wonderful, adorable children and 4 lovable, huggable grandkids.First is our oldest JT...who was so tiny when he was born we joke about hiding him under the treeNow look at him...he is getting so tall and is in school! I love how he is trying to watch his sparkler and smile at the camera at the same time ;o)Next is our little Ethan...look at him sleeping ;o)Now he can hold his own during a get all the candy you can time ;o)Next is our only girl...Miss Tatem Rae...is she not a little princess?
Now today she is still a little princess..and one that doesn't mind helping with the garage, don't you love the hair?

The last is our Caleb..he is just as lovable and huggable as the other three..Especially when he is washing dishes and spraying everything including himself in the kitchen...sure doesn't look like he is having fun does he?So that is my four wonderful grandkids...who all have tongue problems just like their grandma! And who all like ice cream just like their grandpa...This is one great family that shares a lot of fun goofy times...I wouldn't have it any other way so I'm glad that goofyness and well and grumpiness runs in our family!!!

5 comments:

tabs said...

I don't know about the other grandkids, but I know I see JT stick his tongue out when he concentrates. They are all too cute!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

What do you mean grandkids...all of you do...including you!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'll have to think about it when I'm concentrating and see if I do it. I know I've seen JT, Tatem and Caleb all do it. Ethan probably does too!

Sturges Family said...

I am not postive about Ethan or I, but I know the rest do. What a crazy family.

Carroll Photography said...

Hey family,
what a great blog! I love all you guys and am so glad we got together at the game... thanks for highlighting us!! Talk to you soon.
Kathy
ps TJ really looks like all the other 'wilde' men, huh?