Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Late post of carving pumpkins

Ok I know this is late but I never posted our pumpkin carving time...Yes I make Tim and Tabitha carve pumpkins...your never to old to have some fun. So here we are in the garden picking our pumpkins Tabitha said hers was really heavy...she could hardly lift it!
Tim cutting away with a knife to break through the stem on his...



This thing is huge!!!!
Terrie just snapping the vine and picking hers up!!





Come on guys lets see you do this with your pumpkins!!



Terrie and her grandma pumpkin



Tabitha with hers....if you blow it up you can see her name on it!


Tim with his...no it does not have his name on it...remember his was one that disappeared,

Tabitha thought her lid was just like a pumpkin Popsicle....Yummmy!


Tim cleaning the inners out


Tabitha sorting through to get the seeds.


Tabitha's finished product ;o)



Terrie's finished product ;o)


Tim's finished product ;o)




Showing off our pumpkins and my ability to use the timmer on the camera.... Ha,ha,ha!



Lets try it one more time just in case ;o)



With the porch light on..




With the porch light off!!! Fun! Scary!!!


Thanks Tim and Tab for the fun times!!! Can't wait until next year!!!

















3 comments:

tabs said...

I am surprised you didn't point out that I was not wearing shoes in the first picture. I guess that's my Grandma Wilde coming out in me!

Anonymous said...

Did you guys cook the pumpkin seeds? John will be disappointed in you if you didn't. I'm inpressed that you let Tabitha and Dad carve their pumpkins on the couch! Lay a towel down!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Wow I didn't notice the no shoes thing...yes that would be Grandma Wilde coming out in you!!

Yep we did cook the pumpkin seeds...is John planning on eating some?? Yikes the couch I didn't even think about it!! Better make sure next time ;o)