Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Other Girls....

I hate to turn on the heat and if I'm the only one here... I don't start a fire...Well I guess the girls must have been really cold on Sat Nov 1....because they were sharing a pillow during the day!!
I really didn't think it was that bad....but hey it must have been...they don't normally share their pillows!! Poor things.
When Tim was canning salsa....Daisy took advantage of the fact that she could lay on the vent and take all the air conditioning....her and Tim fight over it all the time ;o)

Today when we were headed out to do the stores ...I had to run back in to get my sun glasses...and low and behold Kollie is watching doodle bug on the Disney channel!! Ha,ha,ha




And you all laugh at me because I leave it on for them.....she used to like Gomer Pile when I left it on TV Land...but then they started putting bad shows on there so we had to move to the Disney Channel ;o)


Gotta love these girls!!!



5 comments:

tabs said...

My girls are so cute! And yes, it does get cold here when there is no fire...I usually just pile on the coats and blankets though...maybe next time I will go lay with the girls :)

Sturges Family said...

Gramma's crazy!

Anonymous said...

The Doodle Bops horrible! I can't believe that you make your "girls" watch that crap. What shows were corrupting them on TV Land?

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Hee,hee,hee I like the cold...

Yes Grandma is crazy ;o)

Dad came home today and the Doodle Bops were on and he changed the channel and said Kollie went in the bedroom pouting ;o) I can't remember what shows it was but they were not good ones.

Anonymous said...

Just think how super spoiled the grandkids would be if mom and dad didn't have "the girls".