Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random Thoughts....

Ok you all know I'm full of them....so I thought it would be fun for everyone to post one or two of their random thoughts....Hey I'll go first...Hee,hee,hee

1) I was walking to Church the other day and I was looking up at all the trees and the wonderful fall clouds, mist etc...you get the picture and I thought to myself "What a great day for a game of Quidditch" Ha,ha,ha Very Random!!!This is my favorite!!!

2) While working with Tim last Saturday....I was filling the shelf with some Little Debbie, (can't remember which one), my random thought was... are the boxes saying...."Hey I was in the front how come I have to go to the back and those just coming out of the box get to be in front...no fair!" Yep pretty random.

Can't wait to hear all of your random thoughts!
For those of you who don't have a blog or don't want to comment on here...send me your random thoughts through email ;o)

16 comments:

Sturges Family said...

I think that I had one the other day that was good. I remember mentioning something to TJ, but I can't remember now.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

See if he remembers and post it!! I can't wait to hear it!! Ha,ha,ha

You can even put on some from the boys...all 3 of them;o)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I'll have to get a little list together when I've got some more time. Right now we're off to put up a few more lights before we come to your house for dinna!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

And then your off to get more lights after you leave my house for dinna!!!

Can't wait to hear what yoru random thoughts.

tabs said...

I remember walking to my car last semester when it was still winter. I had to cross on the bridge over the river and I looked out and saw ducks in the water and I remember thinking, "How is it that duck's wings don't freeze together?"

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

There ya go!!! I thought you were going to say something about the river freezing with the ducks in it and them flying away with the river because their wings don't freeze!!! Ha,ha,ha!!!

Remember???

tabs said...

Of course I do! "The secrets in the sauce" :)

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Ha,ha,ha!!!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't the two of you have your conversation in person?
Anyways...I haven't gotten my list together but I was thinking this:
Why do people have no problem eating cupcakes with their hands, but give them a piece of cake and they need a fork?

tabs said...

By "people" do you mean John? Because I usually eat cake without a fork :)

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Ha,ha,ha!! That is a good one!! Very interesting but yes I see it happening...with a certain someone??? Ha,ha,ha!

Anonymous said...

Not just John. Think about it..at a restaurant if you had a cupcake you would just pick it up and eat it, if you had cake you would use your fork!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Ok you got us...but at home ;o)

Fran and Deon said...

you guys are crazy!! But we still love you.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Hey Fran wasn't that you random thought...How come my family is crazy!!! Ha,ha,ha

Hollie said...

Here is a random thought for you....

If our spirits look like our bodies then what did our spirits look like in the premortal life since technically our bodies hadn't been created yet and they depend on the parents for the genes?

Also... update your blog!!!! And send me those family pics!!!!!!!!!