Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tabitha's Day!!

Hello all....I just wanted to share a moment of Tabitha's day....Of course this is coming from me second hand and I am really sad to say I missed the whole thing...well sad to say we all missed the whole thing ;o(
Any way....Tabitha was headed out the door to an interview, and as she is walking across the deck seconds away from the steps...she thought wow it is wet out here, I shouldn't be wearing these heels I might .........Yep you guessed it....down she went... she had to run back in and change her whole outfit because it was wet and muddy... She is ok just a few bumps and bruises..
But she made it to her interview in time.
So I get home and all she wants to tell me is about her fall..not the interview...you got to come see this...so I go and yes I took the camera.


Yep that is her skid mark....and then she goes to on say....I can't believe you took a gouge of my picture???? So make sure you take the poll at the side of this post!!!



3 comments:

tabs said...

Lol! My first thought getting up was, "Man, mean old Grandpa! That must have been his way of telling me he was with me for my interview." But really, did he have to make me fall?!? I can hear him laughing now...

tabs said...

Oh...and I think you need to tell the background on the poll question. I mixed up a few words in a sentence (I can't remember what it was). I am claiming it is from hitting my head, but mom thinks it is genetic.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

You crazy girl...read the last two lines in the post...it says I can't beleive you....blah blah blah...didn't you even catch the mixed up words??

Grandpa I'm sure was with you at the interview but not at the steps...well maybe after laughing at you saying I've been there ;o)