Sunday, December 14, 2008

So many things....

Ok it has been busy since Thanksgiving....First we had Family Pictures...Don't we look great!!
(this isn't the one I wanted to use but I can't get it to delete so I guess I have to go with it!)
Then we had The Third's birthday!!! He turned 6!! Crazy...not sure where the all kids picture went so once again not the picture I wanted but it still is a good one!! Happy Birthday the Third!
Next was Ethan's birthday!!! He turned 5!! Wow they are getting old!! Now this is the right picture finally but not sure how TJ and Hollie got in on the picture ;o) I guess they are the next oldest after these 4. Happy Birthday Ethan!!


Then it was Hollies birthday!!! She turned....Ha,ha,ha,!! I won't tell but I don't think she would mind if I did anyway!!! Happy Birthday Hollie!!!

Which brings us to today...which is Hollies birthday and a snowy day!!! The "girls" had a blast playing out in the snow...I just had to get their picture with their cute little noses!!! Took me at least 5 tries...because they couldn't stop long enough they just had fun running and playing in the snow!! Too fun!




Merry Christmas all!!! It is almost here...Take a moment to think of a Few of your own Favorite things and the real reason for the season ;o)


5 comments:

Tim said...

Lots of birthday parties sure makes the time go faster, not that it was ever dragging along. They sure are fun though.

Hollie said...

Thanksgivingish time on end is pretty crazy. Thanks for the good times.
And thanks for posting one of the family pictures so that I can steal it.

tabs said...

Crazy dogs!! They are out of control :)The boys are cute. It's a busy time of year!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy time of year...that's for sure. I think that you guys got more snow than I did.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

That is what Katie was saying...that we had more in here they you guys do out there???
Crazy!!!

I was talking about Hollie birthday and someone at work said what is that all you do in Dec is birthdays....Ha,ha,ha.