Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ethan Performs on the Grove for Special Olympics

Getting ready!!! Taking off his coat, hat , and shoes...man it is cold out here. Warming up....jumping up and down...
...Jumping Jacks...he looks good!!!

...Splits...you can barely see him...he is at the bottom in the middle, behind the guy in black and by the kid in red..see the little blond head


Freezing and waiting his turn...

Doing Cartwheels I think..

This is so exciting!!!

Showing off our stuff...

Here is our leaps or kicks...

Not sure...what he is doing here...but it looks good! ha,ha,ha!

The group watching him....but also freezing!!!

Waiting again...

Still waiting...but with his coat now!!

I have a video but for some reason it is not uploading...so I will try it again in a couple of day...Ethan was a rock star...he did a great job!
Here is Tim, Ethan, Caleb and Me by the Special Olympic Torch Fire...that was cool ;o)

TJ, Ethan, Hollie and Caleb by the Torch....sorry I didn't see that you couldn't see , Hollie or Caleb because of the date...and for some reason it won't let me delete pictures like TB says I can.
Some bird...I guess I should know who it is but I don't....not sure who was more excited...the boys or Hollie...Ha,ha,ha
We went to get warm at the Brick Oven Beanery and Hollie told the boys that had to eat a little more before they could have their cookies..."Caleb take a bite of your potatoes"
Caleb...I want my cookie....Ethan just happy to drink his apple juice ;o)

You need to eat a little more...Ok says Ethan...I want my cookie says Caleb...
Mom says I can't have my cookie.
Ok quick picture with grandpa and the yummy popcorn he bought....Hurry says grandpa it is freezing...Tell me about it says Ethan who had to stand out there with no coat or shoes...
One last picture with Grandma and the clappers!!! Fun!!
Great Job Ethan we loved watching you!!! Stay tuned for the Video soon!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cold! I wish we would have been able to make it. Instead of the incident. Ergh!!!!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

I know I thought about you guys the whole time...and Tabitha...

Lets not get into the incident...Ergh!!!!

tabs said...

Ethan looks like he did well. He's too funny. I like how in the picture with his coat on, it is still hanging halfway off his shoulders.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

That is because he kept jumping to stay warm!! And off it falls...Ha,ha,ha

Bobbi said...

Brrrr, I saw his bare feet and about freaked. How cold was it that day? It looks like he had lots of fun though.

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

It was freezing...the wind was blowing I'm guessing in the high 20's low 30's. The older kids said the matt was very hard because it was so cold!! Poor things.

He did have fun! We all did!