Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hot Tub and Little Debbie Trailer = Fun Times

Oh the weather outside is frightful...but the water in the Hot Tub is delightful!!!! Look at me I'm swimming!!!
I made it to the other side!!! Yahoo says Ethan!!! Way to go The Third!!!

Look at my muscles!!! (Terriebeth got water in her contacts in case your wondering)

Family Picture....Look at my muscles...Tabitha and Caleb didn't want to get in ;o)

Crazy Family picture ;o) What John looks the same ....does that mean he is crazy???

Oh the weather outside is Frightful....but inside the trailer it is delightful...Ha,ha,ha
I want that one....which way does grandpa go...there is grand kids everywhere....

Trying to get a picture of the back of their coats...told to stand and smile at Grandpa...but Caleb wants to smile at the camera....Ha,ha,ha
Let's try it one more time...now The Third turns too...Look at the other two rock solid ;o)
If you can click on them and see Grandpas face up close it's great.
Last times a charms...a little dark but click on it and it will be better and don't forget to look at Grandpas face, Ha,ha,ha
Ok turn and look at Grandma now!!! Wow look at that they all did it!!! Smile for the camera. What Caleb isn't looking....Ha,ha,ha

What do you mean I have enough???

The Thirds new home....can you find him, every time I clicked I missed except for this one...but you can't see much of him!

4 comments:

tabs said...

Caleb was worried I was really going to throw him into the hot tub! And yes, I think John looks the same in both because he is crazy (it just means he fits in with the rest of us).

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Ha,ha,ha!! Found out tonight the reason Caleb didn't want to get in was because we called it a Hot tub...tonight they called it a warm tub and he was fine to get in! Crazy boy...but I remember Ethan wouldn't get in if you call it a Hot tub either with him he started calling it the big tub! Must run in the family

Bobbi said...

I love how John always looks so thrilled, the matching coats are so cute!!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

I love the matching coats...and I try to buy them matching shirts too. Poor Tatem always has to wear boys...but that is ok she can carry it off with a cute jean skirt!

John is funny!