Saturday, March 7, 2009

Can I watch a movie???

So Caleb's mom and dad think he only wants to come over to our house is because we let him watch movies....you know Lion King, Dumbo, Ice Age...the good ones....But here is some pictures to show the real reason he likes to come over....First he can get into the "Warm" Tub. And can stand on the bottom all by himself!! He can stand on the seat and have his little heart out of the "warm" water....but boy is that cold!!
And he can sit in the cool down sit and be just fine...he even has a boat and a duck....Fun
Second...we have this great ottoman that he can stand on...and look really tall.....
And from that ottoman he can jump to the couch and fly like superman!!!
It is way to much fun....here I come again mom!!! Of course he has to do it a ton of times before grandma can get the picture just right ;o)
And third you can't forget the dogs....Caleb loves the dogs. He likes to lay down by them
And hug them....good dog ;o)
Here Caleb and Daisy are just chilling....funny kid reminds me of his brother..
And of course Daisy needs a hug also ;o)
Now can I watch a movie??? ;o)

4 comments:

tabs said...

He's too funny. I love that you have to call it the "warm tub" in order for him to get in. Crazy kid!

Hollie said...

So that is why Calebs always covered in dog hair! JK Cute, cute. I will have to steal a few.

Anonymous said...

I like the superman jump!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

That was a pretty good shot for me!!! Are you not amazed that I got it ;o)