Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring is here....or is it???

Yahoo it appears that spring is here...here is a picture of some of my tulips coming up? This was taken on Feb 28Th
What is that in the middle of those weed looking things....is that a crocus in bloom??? Two or three of them? Once again picture taken on Feb 28Th. Yep if you look hard you can see some more...and those are not weeds they are some kind of wild flower.... crazy blooming on Feb 28...what is up with that
This following pictures were taken on March 5...if you look at the house you can see snow flakes.
Lets take one facing the sky....see if they show up better??? Yep a little bit
One of the deck so you can see it is snow and not rain...
One with Daisy so you can see once again the snow.....
And I can't forget one with Kollie and snow ;o)
So is Spring here or not???? I didn't get any picture of it all over the ground but I think we ended up with at least 1 inch of snow that night if not 2 inches... Crazy!
I posted 4 post today so make sure you look at them all ;o)

6 comments:

tabs said...

I wish spring was here! It was 67 on Monday...now it's only 35 :(

Hollie said...

Next weekend is supposed to be nice and I hope it is. I am so ready for nice weather.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you have some good stuff coming up! I hope that my tulips come up soon! Speaking of theweather ask John III about lion weather in March.

Fran and Deon said...

Where did you get the idea of taking pics of your bulbs coming up? I had to laugh cause I did the same thing on my blog the other day.
It's true...Great minds think alike

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Fran I think I said on your blog....that you beat me to it...that I took the pictures right away just didn't get them posted and then you posted yours first...Ha,ha,ha!

Happy Spring

Fran and Deon said...

you are fine Terrie....just had to tease you. I love taking pics of the flowers. I have more that I haven't posted yet of my daffodils in bloom