Friday, February 12, 2010

Book Update

Hello all of those who don't read this blog....anyone really out there????

Ok here is the book update....I finished Have a little Faith a while ago...it was a good book, had a lot of good things in there that everyone should know. It is by Mitch Albom and it is a true story. Very well written. Thanks for the book Tab ;o)

Still reading Work and Glory # 7...Will be done this weekend and onto #8!!! People at work think I'm crazy for reading 9 Volumes of 600-700+ pages ;o)

3 comments:

chokanson said...

Terri!! I miss you! I hope life is going good! But from the sounds of it it is! Love Courtney

Hollie said...

Good for you. I want to read that series again, but right now I am currently working on Harry Potter again. I just finished book number 3...

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading...I just suck at commenting!