Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Picture of the day #183

 The picture for Friday July 1st is of all the boots I had to choose from.  One of my goals this year was to buy a pair of cowboy boots ( don't ask why because I don't know...never owned a pair in my life).  And Miss Tatem wanted to buy some too.  We decided to do it when we were in Vegas.   I didn't get a picture of the ones I bought but  they look like the ones on the floor but in pink!
 I bought mine at Cowtown Boots!!
And here are Miss Tatem's..she bought hers at Boot Barn.  I went there but wow...so many choices and I couldn't decide!  I just wanted plain cowboy boots...yeah I don't think they make them any more!!  Love the boots Tatem!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That's a lot of boots. I am looking forward to seeing you sporting your cowboy boots!

Anonymous said...

Tatem is loving her pink boots!