Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Picture of the day #184

 On Saturday July 2, we went to this great new place that Trip found online when he was looking for cinnamon rolls in Vegas.  The cinnamon rolls were not so good but the bread and cupcakes...yeah they were great!
 Back seat after we went in...keep in mind we are going home the next day!  Oh but the yummy goodness of it all!
 We had to put it out on the table just to get a picture of what impulse buyers we are.  We really only went back for the White Chocolate Raspberry bread and this is what we ended up with!
I'm happy to say it all made it home in one piece and was great travel food.  And home food.  I'm just sad it will be a long time before we get some more.
Tim also wanted to buy me a shirt for my birthday...it said " Get your hands off my "Great Buns"  I said yeah I probably wouldn't wear it!  Ha,ha,ha!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That bread was D-Lish! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think we'll definitly have to stock up on the bread and cupcakes next year!