Saturday, January 24, 2009

Prayers, and Faith...

Well I thought I would share a little about my day of Friday with you all...

First off I Love my Heavenly Father and He Loves me...I see this is a lot of little ways
every day...but Friday I didn't want to go to work for various reason...and I was praying
all morning and all the way to work...(ok I know it is not that far)...for a change of attitude
so I could go and enjoy my job like I used to....well I was not at work for more than 10 minutes
and the change of attitude came in a phone call. Something so little as a call and it made my
day like you would not believe, and I know it was all because I had asked for help and was given
help.

He hears and answers our prayers. Even the little ones. If we just do what is right He is there for us. We can't expect Him to just give us things... we have to do some work to get the blessings we need. We also have to have the faith that we will receive those blessing or things we ask for.

I know I'm not perfect but I know that with my Heavenly Fathers help I can have the best possible life as long as I'm willing to do the things He has asked me to do. And yes I am willing...sometimes I grumble...but I'm willing.

I just wanted to let you all know that I love my Heavenly Father and I know he loves me!!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

So who was the phone call from?

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

I'll never tell....Ha,ha,ha!!! It was not so much who call as what they said ;o)

Anonymous said...

It was me of course. I spread sunshine everywhere I go!

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Way to go...Tell everyone my secert!! Ha,ha,ha!

Thanks for the Sunshine.